MPS follows the “Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)” pattern of education.
We provide an effective framework for education through a relevant, broad, balanced, rigorously-taught and monitored curriculum. We place great importance on educating the ‘whole child’ at their individual level of ability and potential to ensure a happy learner.
School today is no longer confined to class room instruction. We believe that school is much more than academic lessons and qualifications. Many of the most important lessons are those which students learn as part of team games, cross fertilization of ideas, competitions, and collaborative work.
Through a holistic approach towards learning we aim to provide our students with:
- Requisite knowledge and skills that every child has a right to learn
- Learning environment enabling them to learn in a balanced manner, but stretching enough to challenge them and meet their diverse needs.
- High level thinking skills which will help them tackle many of the moral, social and cultural issues which are part of growing up.
- An environment which allows interaction with peers and assists in development as a social system.
- Summative and formative assessments and continuous feedback for improvisation in the learning process.